My Favorite Things: Tina's Fall Favorites
Tina shares some of her favorite things for fall - inside and outside of the shop.
At Tea & Oranges, we don’t just love pretty clothes. Here are a few favorite things I’m enjoying this fall…
La Jolie Muse…their Sea Mint and Spruce candle has my home smelling like one of my favorite Italian restaurants (this was burning in the ladies room of Contessa in Boston). The new fall scents are just as yummy.
I’m on my second tube (almost unheard of in my make-up bag) of Phyto-Hydra Teint from Sisley Paris. It’s a tinted moisturizer that provides the perfect amount of light coverage to even out skin tone.
I have a new commute to work through the Watchung reservation. Take a ride, bike or hike through this easy-to-get-to, local spot that is providing some gorgeous fall foliage views right now.
It’s soup season! I’ve started making one of my tried and true recipes…
We all know I’m a Frank & Eileen fan, so my suitcase on a recent trip to London was full of their hardworking and travel friendly popovers and shirting. No steamer needed!
Tina's October picks in the shop include:
1) a pair of beautiful boots from Shoto, fatto a mano
2) Alysi's Gesso Tunic, modern and femine
3) Kassl's check coat is a neutral dream come true
4) the Mary in rinse denim, a loyal Frank & Eileen enthusiast and a tall gal like Tina layers it to make it chic and make it work
5) Labo's Charme tops are a pick for luxurious downtime. Somewhere between a t-shirt and a sweater, this fabric is something special
6) Labo's Cappotto: this jacket can accommodate a sweater or a voluminous sleeve, and it does it with style